The Parish Council is responsible for planning and advising the Pastor on major events and activities at the parish.
The Priests, representatives of each community meet the third Wednesday of the month at the Rectory.
- President: Edmund Sullivan (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Judy Onghai (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Françoise Cestac (212 888 0003), Lyticia Marylis N'Sangou (email@example.com)
- Maria Santos (212-222-5332), Soledad Rubin
- Dee Clayton, Mary Greene, Camelia Flye, Gary and Rosa Delgado
- Priests: Msrg John Paddack, Fr. Michael Holleran, Fr. Louis Ardillier
The Finance committee is responsible for the maintenance of the financial budget of the parish.
The Pastor as well as selected members of the parish meet once a month at the Rectory.
- Chairman Gary Delgado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Fundraising Committee is responsible for raising funds to help sustain and maintain the Church and parish in some of its daily operations (e.g., oil) and ministries.
The Centennial Celebration Committee is responsible for creating and implementing various events, activities and fundraising programs to celebrate the Centennial Year of the Church:
- The Tree of life
- Open House
Chairman: Judy Onghai (email@example.com)